I've been surprised how much use I've got out of the SIP Diagrams site. This post covers a couple of follow up tweaks to improve the experience.
In my 2020 Summary blog post I touched on the Azure DevOps built-in wiki and how well put together it is. One of the best features is the support for graphs via mermaid. I do however often find myself creating a new graph by copy/pasting from the last mermaid SIP flow graph I edited.
I have an old article (Jan 2019) about how I managed to get a Let's Encrypt SSL certificate on my Synology NAS. It's a hack built on a hack (liberal use of `chattr +i` for example!), but it has mostly worked fine for the last couple of years. However, when the cert recently came up for renewal it failed. Instead of fixing, a quick Google search shows there are much better options available now via acme.sh.
Gmail is showing images within the body of an email that are full size, instead of limiting to the width of the browser window. Really large images shown in original size just gives a poor viewing experience, plus reading the text is hassle with lots of scrolling. I'm not sure if this is Gmail's fault, or whether it's just faithfully rendering the HTML sent, but either way, it's time to fix!
Spring is nearly here so naturally I found a homemade car tracker after sorting out some long-forgotten boxes.